December is coming to a close along with 2015. Just remember guys, we’re gonna be closer to 2030 than 2000! Hope you all had a Happy Holiday! Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and well, I have a lot to share with you guys since I got lots of books this Christmas!
Here’s a photo of all the books I received from Christmas and got myself from either BookOutlet or my local used book store!
Stacking the Shelves is actually supposed to be on Saturday, but I’ve decided that I’m going to start doing it on the last day of the month, it just seems more convenient for me and it makes more sense to me too! Here we go! The books are listed from left to right!
- Untamed by A.G. Howard
- Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
- Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
- Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
- Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
- My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins and others
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
- Into the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
- The Faerie Guardian by Rachel Morgan
- The Faerie Prince by Rachel Morgan
- The Faerie War by Rachel Morgan
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Half-Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Pure by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
- The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
- The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
This month was a big haul, I’ve already read about half of the pictures shown and so far they have been AMAZING! What kind of books did you get in December? Tell me in the comments!
Have a Happy New Year fellow BookNerds!