Hey guys! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the sweet and amazing Shealea at ThatBookShelfBitch. She has a sweet blog with a blog name that I just LOVE. So you should really go check her out! I was also nominated by Deanna at A Novel Glimpse! She has a sweet blog too so don’t hesitate to go check out those links!
Anyways, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions of your own.
Questions From Shealea!
1. What is the worst pun or pick-up line you know?
Guy: “Did it hurt?”
Girl: “Did what hurt?”
Guy: “The fall from heaven.” |
2. In your opinion, book with the most surprising ending and why?
The end of Crown of Midnight for sure. [SPOILERS] I really just didn’t see it coming that Celaena was actually the lost heir to the throne of Terassen. It took me a couple minutes along with a reread of the last 30 pages to fully process it. 🙂
3. What genre do you usually steer clear of and why?
I steer clear of Non Fiction. Usually non fiction is just too boring. I’m sure there are great non fiction novels out their, but at least right now, I’m not interested in reading in. The only non fiction book I’ve ever read was This Star Won’t Go Out by Esther Earl. It was very good.
4. What is the perfect beverage to accompany you while reading?
POG. Pineapple Orange Guava Juice. You know that juice that is usually only found in Hawaii? Well yeah, they sell it at my local grocery store in California. It’s delicious and though it’s not as good as the stuff they sell in Hawaii it’s still yum!
Continue reading “The Liebster Award 2x!”