I’ve seen a lot of people doing a 25 facts post. I’ve ever seen it on Booktube a lot as well so I figured, why the heck not? I hope you enjoy this simple little post and maybe learn something about me!
1. I have double jointed feet!
2. I play volleyball, my position is libero.
3. I tried to create a Booktube channel before BlankSlaters Reads
4. I don’t smell books, honestly, I don’t think they have a special smell some people claim books have.
5. The first author I ever met was Kendare Blake
6. Instead of majoring in writing and possibly writing my own novel one day like many other members of the book community I want to go into publishing.
7. I prefer physical copies of books over kindle copies
8. I love to take handwritten notes!
9. I have three bookshelves in my room. Two tall ones, about 7 feet tall and one shorter one about 4.75 feet.
10. I’m 5’2.
11. The first book that ever made me cry was All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
12. I’m a black belt in mixed martial arts!
13. I hate tea. Yuck!
14. I was a Valedictorian in middle school, not like it counts much – but still!
15. I’m taking French I in High school. Parlez vous francais?
16. I don’t have an obsession with Hamilton.
17. I never wear makeup. Only for parties and even then I dislike wearing it.
18. Though I enjoy writing, I HATE writing essays. And I’m bad at writing them.
19. Once, it took me 3 days to read 12 pages of a book it was so boring.
20. I have a Pinterest obsession
21. I love to draw but can’t do graphic design to save my life.
22. I have a Dachshund!
23. I have a notebook collection of empty notebooks.
24. I believe in ghosts
25. I grin wildly and squeal whenever I read juicy parts of books. I look insane.
What did you guys think? I bet you learned something new about me! 🙂 Thank you so much for reading, have a great Easter if you celebrate it!