Thank you so much Cynthia from Baldur’s Ice Cream and Chocolate. A yummy sounding blog if I say so myself.
- Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
- There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
- At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could.
1. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
I would have to say that
2. What is your favorite song at the moment?
My favorite song right now is Youth by Troye Sivan. It is so good, and the lyrics are just amazing. Plus, Troye is a fantastic singer with some serious talent.
3. Who is your favorite blogger?
I’m not answering this question. I don’t have a favorite blogger, I love all bloggers and I think it is really not right to pick favorites ever.
4. What is the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently?
The nicest thing I’ve seen someone do recently, I have no idea. Maybe help pick up volleyballs for camp? I don’t know.
5. What is something you regret doing?
I regret not commenting on enough blogs. It is one of my goals as a blogger, and I really want to get into commenting more.
6. If you could take only three items to a deserted island, what would they be and why?
I would take water bottle, a rowboat and a row. The water bottle would be to catch any rain water, the rowboat would be so I could get to mainland and the row would be so I could actually row back.
7. What is one unpopular opinion you have?
I didn’t like The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I found it to be too long and boring.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love reading. I also started because a lot of other people were doing it and it looked really cool.
Thank you for tagging me Cynthia! Did you guys enjoy this tag? If I didn’t tag you, feel free to do it!